Thursday, July 2, 2009

Packing night tonight

Well, seeing as how it's almost time to go, it's time to make sure I'm all packed up. I'll revisit at the end of the trip and tell you if I realize I forgot something major during the trip (of course, it'll be minor, the major stuff I'll pack, but it's what you don't bring that you miss the most).

The major stuff I've got covered is a variety of clothing and shoes, toiletries, and my computer accessories and plenty of computer accessory cables (hey, when you've got a phone, mobile hard drive, usb drives, camera, and on, and on - you tend to collect a lot of cables) but one cable that I am particularly happy to have when setting out is a power cable for my variable input laptop charger that I'm told is sure to work anywhere in France or Germany. Yay for being prepared. (Actually, I'm taking 2). We'll see just how forward-thinking that ended up being after the trip.

Ok, so if you can think of anything major I might have missed (and if it's not yet Saturday 8am, July 4, 2009) - leave a comment, I'll pack it extra.

And in closing, a travel thought for good luck:
The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine

No comments:

Post a Comment