Sunday, July 5, 2009

Another Introduction

This is my first post here, so I'll briefly introduce myself. My name is Kristen, I'm in the MS program at Clemson University (in South Carolina, USA), and what I hope to do through this blog is to give you a little bit of insight about what's going on at ISSGC'09. There will be several authors contributing to this blog, so you'll be able to get a description of the same experience from different perspectives.

In the upcoming classes, there will be discussions about many different topics (listed here). Of these, the only one that I am familiar with is Condor. I am no Condor expert though, so there will be plenty to learn.

I want to keep this post as just an introduction, so to end it I'll just say that I'm looking forward to meeting new people and seeing a bit of the city, but I also hope to learn useful information that can help my research when I get back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment